CREATE A TEAM & PAY LATER VIA INVOICE
Looking to set up a corporate and/or club team? The ‘Pay in Bulk’ option is a great way to get employees or club members involved in Mornington Running Festival. With this option, you’ll be able to create a team and be invoiced for your entry fees later.
Click Here to Download Bulk Entry Form. Please email to email@example.com once completed with contact person details and company details for invoicing purposes.
Our Teams Challenge offers a great incentive for primary and high schools, sporting clubs, corporates and community groups to put together teams to challenge for top honors in our Teams Challenge. We have four Teams Challenge categories, with big prize packs up for grabs in each category and is a fantastic opportunity to encourage and support each other to the finish line.
- Primary School
- Secondary College / High School
- Sporting Clubs
Winners of each category will be the team with the highest aggregate points by it's team based on the below points system.
So get your friends, family, colleagues, school mates, teachers or team mates together to form a team. Simply agree and communicate a Team Name and ensure the participants enter the Team Name when registering.
If a group has more than 10 participants entered, your logo and link to website can be included on our webpage. To have your logo/website linked, simply get 10 or more participants entered and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Points will be allocated accordingly:
- Participants (kids) in the 1km event will receive 1 point
- Participants in the 5km event will receive 5 points *
- Participants in the 10km event will receive 10 points*
- Participants in the 21.1km Half Marathon will receive 21 points*
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in any event will receive 25 points per runner*
*NB Primary and Secondary Schools challenge will receive 1 point per person only, regardless of the race distance.
2. Only participants who have nominated their team PRIOR to the event will be awarded points. Participants cannot be added to a team after the event.
3. Family, friends and teachers of the schools can also enter into a primary / secondary schools team.
4. Each team should nominate a team leader and this team leader provides any communication to the event organizer should there be any questions.
5. Winners will be announced the week following the event via email and social media.
The winner of each Team Category will win a Trophy and Prize TBC! Team leaders of the winning teams should contact the event organisers on announcement of winning to arrange prize pick up.
Should your Team like to reserve a place for a tent/marquee on race day along the finish line please register your details by 25th April by contacting email@example.com
MORNINGTON RUNNING FESTIVAL